The following are representative questions used by TeenScreen to screen teenagers for mental health problems:
In the last three months:
- Have you often felt very nervous or uncomfortable when you have been with a group of children or young people, say, like in the lunchroom at school or at a party?
- Have you often felt very nervous when you've had things to do in front of people?
- Has there been a time when nothing was fun for you and you just weren't interested in anything?
- Has there been a time when you had less energy than you usually do?
- Has there been a time when you felt you couldn't do anything well or that you weren't as good-looking or as smart as other people?