Educating Religious Voters
- Sit down with friends and acquain tances in your home, at church, or during Bible study sessions and discuss the threat secular politicians and their policies pose to religious liberty.
- Provide photocopies of the Religious Freedom and Americans of Faith Are Under Attack flyer or this brochure to friends, family and coworkers. Urge them to tell their friends and acquaintances about how our religious freedom is under attack.
- Write letters to the editor of your local newspaper about the threat to religious freedom from an out of control federal government. It’s important to spread the word!
- Hand out photocopies of the Religious Freedom and Americans of Faith Are Under Attack flyer at community events, in shopping center parking lots or leave them on wind shields of cars parked at local churches. IMPORTANT: Always get approval before distributing flyers on private property.
- Offer to speak about the importance of voting at community events like home owners’ and condo association meetings. Make sure they recite the Pledge of Allegiance before starting the meeting!
- Post comments on your favorite public affairs blogs or forums describing the many different instances where big government is attacking our freedom of religion.
- Make sure everyone you know is reg istered to vote. Information on registering in your state can be found very easily on the internet.
- Familiarize yourself with the early and absentee voting procedures for your state. A table with the dates and require ments is included with this kit. Feel free to reproduce it.
- Urge everyone you know who is eligible to vote early to do so. You never know what might prevent someone from casting a ballot on Election Day.
- On Election Day call everyone you know and remind them to vote. Volunteer to drive anyone to the polls who needs a ride.