Reading Scores Show No Improvement, Dec. 2003
- Dumbing Down American Readers, Nov. 2003
- Phonics Spat Clouds Real Issue, Dec. 2002
- Turbo Charged!, 'Turbo Reader' is new tool in fight against illiteracy, Sept. 2001
- Phonics Sparked Harvard Grads' Success, July 2001
- Alabama Reading Initiative Is Bright Spot for Learning,
- Sounding Out Success, Phonics teacher wins national award, Feb. 2000
- Book of the Month(Review)
The Hidden Story, Geraldine E. Rodgers, B.A., M.S., 1st Books, 1998, Feb. 2000
- Title I Not Making the Grade- by Sam Blumenfeld, Feb. 2000
- Education World Loses Phonics Champion, Feb. 2000
Phonics Popular, but not 'Explicit'
October 1998, Education Reporter article.
'AMERICA READS' IS A BAD READ
July 1997 Education Reporter article.
The Ultimate Reading List Classics That Endure
June 1997 Education Reporter article.
Every Child A Reader,
The Report of the California Reading Task Force
October 1995 Education Reporter article.
A Child's Reading List
September 1995 Education Reporter article.
|PHYLLIS SCHLAFLY COLUMNS|
|PHYLLIS SCHLAFLY REPORTS|